Fun In The FEZ Pool
The FEZ swimming pool will remain open until the 1st July. Buy swimming tickets from the Ticket Shop.
Unfortunately, guests with visible respiratory conditions cannot be granted entry.
FEZ Beach & Lake Opening Hours
From 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
These hours apply until 3rd July.
After the 3rd July, the FEZ Beach & Lake will still be open but the opening hours are likely to change. Please visit this page for more information nearer the time.
Tickets FEZ Beach
Tickets are available online. Any not sold can be bought on the day from the FEZ box office.
Entry until 5:00 pm. The lake must be vacated at 5:45 pm.
Ticket: €5.50 per person
Ticket (concessions)*: €3.50 per person
Ticket Family (for 3+ people): €3.50 per person
Ticket Child aged 5 and below: €3.50 per child
Children aged below 1 get free entry.
Ticket Youth Group**: €2.00 per person / Group leader free
Ticket Late Tariff*: €3.50 | after 4:00 pm
- Children aged up to 5 years;
- Families of 3+ people;
- All pupils and students in full-time education up to the age of 27 years (upon production of a valid ID card from your school, university or other higher education institution) and trainees up to the age of 27 (upon production of a certificate from the trainee/apprentice provider;
- Recipients of social welfare (upon production of of the Berlin S-Card or certification from a social welfare office);
- Recipients of ALG II or social benefit in connection with SGB II ("Hartz IV") upon production of a current valid certificate from the Bundesagentur für Arbeit or the "Berlin Pass";
- People arriving 2 hours before closing time.
If there is any doubt, then proof of age must be shown.
If there is no photograph on the card shwon shown, then an official ID card (or passport) may be requested.
Group tariffs are available for:
- Schools and pre-schools;
- Classes from state-recognised public schools;
- Groups from publicly funded daycare centres;
- Groups of children from homes run by the state of Berlin or similarly public funded institutions.
Free entry for:
- Children aged below 1 year;
- Youth group leaders;
- Helpers of disabled persons who have the label "B" on their disabled ID card.